Seamlessly integrate with Leading Construction Software Platforms
Automate seamless transfer of critical financial data between GCPay and the most popular construction solutions. Drive efficiency by eliminating redundant data entry and errors.
Automate financial data transfers
Reduce processing time by creating new projects, adding subcontracts, and quickly post billing from GCPay to your ERP.
Let your subs know compliance requirements and expiration dates so they can update the documents get paid on time.
track all submitted change orders
Approve change orders in your ERP and they’re automatically added to the subcontract in GCPay.
Work With your ERP System (Not Against It!)
While ERP and payment application software are separate systems, integrating the solutions will streamline your business processes. You can improve your pay app process, get paid faster, prevent overbillings, and make sure all paperwork is submitted.
Eliminate common challenges:
- Overbilling and math errors
- Unapproved change orders
- Missing lien waivers
- Hand-keying and double entry to/from ERP
- Expired compliance documents
GCPay and CMiC Construction Integration
Users can start new projects in GCPay by linking to an existing project in CMiC, eliminating double data entry. Project details, like contract values, pay terms, and project name are pulled into GCPay.
With this integration you can easily:
- Add subcontractors to the project and link their contract
- Review AFPs and required documents
- Export approved applications for payment to CMiC
GCPay and sage eRP integration
The relationship between GCPay and Sage has been going strong for more than 15 years. GCPay’s first customer was a Sage 300 CRE user!
As a part of Sage’s product portfolio, GCPay provides additional payment functionality to
- Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate
- Sage 100 Contractor
- Sage Intacct for Construction
GCPay and Vista by viewpoint integration
Integrate commitment management, automate payable imports, and validate projects instantly with this integration.
The integration between GCPay and Viewpoint reduces risk by:
- Ensuring project reports and financials are accurate and available on demand
- Automating notifications to the project management team
- Requiring industry standard or company required forms from all contractors
GCPay and procore Project Financials integration
Unable to have a direct integration with your ERP? No worries! GCPay fully integrates with Procore Project Financials so you can still receive all the key benefits of GCPay.
The integration between GCPay and Procore allows users to:
- Push projects, commitments, change orders and additional data elements into GCPay
- Pull approved Pay Apps from GCPay into Procore Project Financials
- Integrate GCPay with your ERP system via Procore or directly to eliminate extra data entry and sync contract values
GCPay and Acumatica integration
Integrate commitment management, automate payable imports and validate projects instantly with this integration.
The integration between GCPay and Acumatica saves time and reduces risk by:
- Automating the subcontractor pay and lien waiver process
- Lien waiver management reduces liability risk and keeps documents organized
- Enforce subcontractor compliance requirements at Pay App submission
- Collect unconditional waivers from subs upon receipt of payment using our ePayments and Waiver Exchange feature
Owner Billing in GCPay
ERPs rarely have easily accessible information relating to outstanding lien waivers and compliance requirements are often buried, so not all users have access to.
With GCPay, project users have access to all of the billing, lien, and compliance information in a single location, making it easy to accumulate for owner billings.