Create & Exchange Digital Lien Waivers With Ease
Lien waivers are complicated to say the least. There are several different types, plus states that regulate lien waivers and states who do not.
Customized Lien Waiver Templates
Create custom lien waiver templates. You can pull in 80+ data points directly from GCPay.
No more missing lien waivers
Make it a requirement for subs to submit a lien waiver with their payment applications.
Expedite the review process
Know every waiver is populated with accurate data and signed without modification.
Exchange Lien Waivers Electronically
Save time and save money when you create, send, and track lien waivers from one system!
Automate lien waiver exchanges so you can easily share information with your subcontractors
- Check and approve locked lien waivers (you view the signed copy before releasing payment)
- Create customized lien waivers with your branding
- Guarantee receipt of waivers
- Manage any state requirements
- View audit trails
- Notify subs when they need to sign a waiver
EPayment & Lien Release
- Generate unconditional lien waivers in exchange for payment, and reduce the risk of disruption to the entire supply chain.
- Payments are automatically restricted if compliance requirements (say, insurance) are not met. In fact, you and your subs receive alerts prior to this occurring.
- GCPay’s online notary accepts documents from any state without any issue – it’s compliant in all 50 states.
- Notarize your pay applications and lien waivers without leaving your desk.
- Notarize in a few simple steps: Click on the notarize link, connect to an online notary agent, e-sign the documents, get the fully notarized documents back.
GCPay’s Digital Signature feature: electronically sign all lien waivers
We know the headaches lien waivers can cause when you need to get your subs paid on time. We’ll help you eliminate this problem so you can focus on what really matters.
ePayments take the pain out of the managed waiver exchange process and helps you pay your subs faster:
- Stop chasing unconditionals: Subs are required to submit a locked waiver with their payment application.
- Review locked lien waiver: Review and approve the locked waiver before money leaves your pocket.
- Delete your subs pay info: Subs submit their bank information in GCPay so you don’t need to track it down.
- Say goodbye to paper checks: No more stuffing envelopes, issuing stop payments or reconciling lost checks.
Protect Your Projects
GCPay’s construction payment management software is focused on these 3 areas to keep projects moving forward: