Create & Exchange Lien Waivers
Lien waivers are complicated to say the least. There are several different types, plus states that regulate lien waivers and states who do not.
Customized Lien Waivers
Generate custom lien waiver templates with over 80 data points pulled directly from GCPay.
missing lien waivers
Guarantee the receipt of lien waivers and make it a requirement when submitting payment applications.
Expedite the review process
Rest assured knowing waivers were populated with accurate data and signed without modification.
Automated Lien Waiver Management
- Check and approve locked lien waivers (you view the signed copy before releasing payment)
- Create customized lien waivers with your branding
- Guarantee receipt of waivers
- Manage any state requirements
- View audit trails
- Notify subs when they need to sign a waiver
ePayment & Lien Release
- Generate unconditional lien waivers in exchange for payment, and reduce the risk of disruption to the entire supply chain.
- Payments are automatically restricted if compliance requirements (say, insurance) are not met. In fact, you and your subs receive alerts prior to this occurring.
- GCPay’s online notary accepts documents from any state without any issue – it’s compliant in all 50 states.
- Notarize your pay applications and lien waivers without leaving your desk.
- Notarize in a few simple steps: Click on the notarize link, connect to an online notary agent, e-sign the documents, get the fully notarized documents back.
GCPay’s Digital Signature feature: electronically sign all lien waivers
We know the headaches lien waivers can cause when you need to get your subs paid on time. We’ll help you eliminate this problem so you can focus on what really matters.
ePayments take the pain out of the managed waiver exchange process and helps you pay your subs faster:
- Stop chasing unconditionals: Subs are required to submit a locked waiver with their payment application.
- Review locked lien waiver: Review and approve the locked waiver before money leaves your pocket.
- Delete your subs pay info: Subs submit their bank information in GCPay so you don’t need to track it down.
- Say goodbye to paper checks: No more stuffing envelopes, issuing stop payments or reconciling lost checks.